Have you read the rules and agree?Yes
Character Information
CharacterElyh
VocationRoyal Paladin
Level411
Are you the real owner of this character?Yes
Got any criminal records in Tibia?No
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?I've been playing Tibia on and off since 2001. No matter what I do I always seem to come back to the game. To me it's probably the best game ever.
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?I've been playing most of the servers. I used to play mostly for war and dominado on pvp servers like Premia, Titania, Eternia. But nowdays I only play to hunt.
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?In recent years I haven't been in any notable guilds.
Used to be one of the shot callers in Violents Saints on Premia when my team used to own the server a couple of years ago.
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?To me community, friendship & fun is the most important thing in Tibia today.
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?Yes, if help is needed I got no problems with helping.
What do you expect from us?I'm expecting to find a tight knit community of friends and likeminded people who play Tibia to have fun.
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.My name is Pierre, i'm 28 years old and I live in Sweden.
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!I currently work as an administrator at Swedens second biggest telecom company. I got very flexible working hours which allows me to pretty much come and go, to and from work whenever I want to.
I spend most of my free time infront of the computer or with friends drinking beer. Razz
Why do you want to join the guild?From what I've gathered Savages seeems to be a very friendly and nice guild to be in if you're looking for new friends & people to hunt or quest with.

Elyh

Char : Elyh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Elyh's Application

Post by Ryo on 2017-06-05, 13:59

Hey there Pierre, I will start your voting now. Good luck!

Leader / Admin

Char : Ryo Ninja

View user profile http://ryo.ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Broodje Bapao on 2017-06-06, 13:41

Hey Pierre,

You say in your app that you are the real owner of this account, but why was this character "Whipxz"  in our guild before with an other owner?
Broodje Bapao

Guild Leader

Char : Not Broodje Bapao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyh on 2017-06-06, 14:32

I sold the character to a rl friend of mine back when the char was still on Candia. Then he stopped playing and asked me if I wanted to buy it back. Which I did since I wanted to play again.

Elyh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broodje Bapao on 2017-06-06, 14:36

Okay thx for the answer Smile
Broodje Bapao

Guild Leader

Char : Not Broodje Bapao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on 2017-06-06, 15:32

Could you please tell some info about Candia, how it was doing and stuff? Miss that server, used to play there Smile
Alex

Loyal Member

Char : Turtle Prodigy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyh on 2017-06-06, 15:35

Alex wrote:Could you please tell some info about Candia, how it was doing and stuff? Miss that server, used to play there Smile
Sadly I wasn't too involved in the Candia community. Me and some rl friends transfered there to just teamhunt bosses etc after we lost our dominando on Titania & Premia. We mostly kept to ourselves until most of us quit and just let the characters lay dormant.

Elyh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum