Have you read the rules and agree?yes
Character Information
CharacterAcetylcholine
VocationMS
Level376
Are you the real owner of this character?yes
Got any criminal records in Tibia?no
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?I've been playing for 11 years. Ive had several characters, but I've played on and off on this character for about 5 years. I've been on calmera most of my experience, and have seen the legends like cachero play
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?Calmera. Wanted power abuses. Despite their abuses, we tried to fight back. However, there were only four of us. For a long time we would simply give in to their demands and leave when asked. Catas was also prohibited, bones, upper rosh, asuras had always been controlled by wanted. But recently they tried to take prizzy as well. With my 3 friends all 320+. It was obsurd to take -3 too, so we decided enough was enough.
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?Wasn't really in a guild, Was in a spanish speaking one for a while as I'm bilingual, but i quit and was kicked for inactivity for a while
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?I think maintaining good relations with the people who you hunt with. For me, I've been hunting with atcher men danny for about 2 years until he left and joined your guild.
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?of course, I play the game to level and be a part of a larger community.
What do you expect from us?respect is all. its the main reason im leaving. I have no problem leaving spawns if theyre being used. But what i can't stand, as was the case in calmera, is preventing players from using a spawn when it is not even in use.
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.Eugene Dolphin, 21, United States
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!I graduated the Ivy league university Cornell this year with a concentration in neurobiology and behavior with a minor in infectious disease. Im applying to medical school in 2 years, and I've used the last 3 and a half years researching asthma at my school. I live in New york city, and am currently working as a research assistant until i apply
Why do you want to join the guild?I want to join the guild to gain a sense of community. Many of the guilds that I've joined simply fall apart, but I've heard great things about the leader. Also it is extremely rare to find a good, friendly, welcoming english speaking guild. I hope you'll consider me.

Acetylcholine

Guild Candidate

Char : Acetylcholine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Acetylcholine's Application

Post by Broodje Bapao on 2017-06-05, 23:05

Hey Eugene,

Your voting has started, expect an answer in a few days Smile

good luck!
Broodje Bapao

Guild Leader

Char : Not Broodje Bapao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lal on 2017-06-05, 23:14

nice app, good luck  Razz
Lal

Char : Lal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-06-08, 20:21

Post here when you're actually on the correct server, your app has been accepted, but I can not invite you yet, obviously.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum