Post by yungfre on 2017-06-13, 21:36

Guildsite Information
Forum Usernameyungfre
Have you read the rules and agree?Yes
Character Information
CharacterAndio fre
VocationElder Druid
Level288
Are you the creator of your Tibia account, or has it been bought or traded?creator
Got any criminal records in Tibia?No
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?On and off from 2012-2016, been playing a lot more and active recently. There is no better game when you can actually play and have fun friends.
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?leading guild started problems with ksing and now "hunted", would rather transfer than pay them 300 coins,
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?no problems with anyone, give me respect and you'll get it back
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?Community. Playing alone and with the lack of high level english players on calmera it is really boring, but when you're in an environment with friends and other people that are friendly and want to actually play the game too, makes Tibia a really great game and encourages me to play.
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?whenever i am available, definitely
What do you expect from us?just be welcoming and friendly i guess, looking for a community i can hunt and enjoy the game with again
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.Jake, 21,USA
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!outside of tibia im just the normal college kid lol, i play d2 baseball, love the beach, love sports and working out, and partying lol, just all the basic things a 21 year old guy would do
Why do you want to join the guild?Calmera just isnt the place for me anymore and it really has made the game miserable for me and my friends, they recommended Refugia to me and i feel that your guild is the place for a new beginning where i can enjoy the game again

yungfre

Guild Candidate

Char : Andio fre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yungfre's Application

Post by Ryo on 2017-06-15, 00:35

Hey there Jake! We are currently not starting application voting until 1. July, so this application will be opened for voting then, stay tuned!

Leader / Admin

Char : Ryo Ninja

View user profile http://ryo.ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-02, 21:03

Voting started, gl.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-04, 11:53

You have been invited, please join the guild asap. 30 days after you join, we will start 2nd phase voting to see if you stay in the guild permanently.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum