Post by Balaila on 2017-07-01, 22:13

Guildsite Information
Forum UsernameBalaila
Have you read the rules and agree?Yes of course
Character Information
CharacterBalaila
VocationElder Druid
Level160
Are you the creator of your Tibia account, or has it been bought or traded?I'm creator of my Tibia account.
Got any criminal records in Tibia?No, never.
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?I play from Tibia 7.6 with breaks. At that time, I was very young so I could not concentrate on developing one character and often changed servers. Now I'm focusing on one character.
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?My previous server was "Julera" I played there with great friends. We were discovering secrets of different places and we were looking for information about Tibia lore. That was great time for us.
Unfortunately, my friends moved to another server due to the bad atmosphere that prevailed on Julera. But I still saw "this thing" in Julera and i decided to not transfer. At that time, I made a break from Tibia. After some time I decided to start all over again in a new world.
My choice was Refugia.
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?My previous guild was Blood Circle. I left this guild for two reasons. The first was that the leaders of this guild were inviting literally everyone. Players did not show any guild activity. The second reason was that there were many people in the guild who could not respect queues on spots. They did not care that you took the spot. They walked in and did not pay any attention to you. Of course I'm not talking about everyone, but such cases were not single
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?The people I know in the game are the most important for me. Enjoy playing with them. Is it a hunting or hiding game:) I know a great hiding place:)
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?I will help as much as I can. I am not too rich, but I can always do a favor.
What do you expect from us?Only respect, that's all.
And... I'm hoping to improve my English language by chatting with you : )
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.My name is Krystian. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Poland.
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!I'm studying logistics. I'm currently in the second year. After that I spend time with my girlfriend and friends.
My passion is motorsport. Especially WRC and F1. My fewer passions are boxing and ski jumping.
In my free time I devote myself to my skateboard. I'm working really hard to learn new things on this piece of wood: ) I have a lot of bruises on the bones and I'm finishing the break after a knee injury... but no pain no gain. Always forward!
Why do you want to join the guild?I like to meet new people and write with someone during the game.
Maybe I will meet someone with similar interests to mine and we will spend long hours talking about it.

Balaila

Guild Candidate

Char : Balaila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Balaila's Application

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-02, 21:02

Voting started, gl.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Broodje Bapao on 2017-07-03, 14:41

that thing about Blood Circle not respecting spawns is totaly true  Razz

good luck on your application
Broodje Bapao

Guild Leader

Char : Not Broodje Bapao

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-04, 11:45

You have been invited, please join the guild asap. 30 days after you join, we will start 2nd phase voting to see if you stay in the guild permanently.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Balaila on 2017-07-04, 15:52

Thank you for giving me a chance : )

Balaila

Guild Candidate

Char : Balaila

View user profile

Back to top Go down