Jakelovell1252's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jakelovell1252's Application

Post by Jakelovell1252 on 2017-07-02, 18:55

Guildsite Information
Forum UsernameJakelovell1252
Have you read the rules and agree?I have read the rules and agree completely, i just want to have friends and people to hunt with (:
Character Information
CharacterElder Don
VocationElder Druid
Level464
Are you the creator of your Tibia account, or has it been bought or traded?i am the Creator made it from level 1 (: back in 2012
Got any criminal records in Tibia?no i dont, i dont like problems. i am chilled player and play for fun.
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?My Real life friend got me into tibia back in 2012, i didnt really know what to do i eventually learned how to play n loved druid (:
ive got 464 levels in 5 years i play when i can, i work 5days a week and see my girlfriend. I am very chilled player and just want to make new friends and hunting buddys for bosses n hunts (:
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?I moved from secura because there was a guild called "headhunters" closing every spawn so i couldn't hunt any where in a team was annoying. In the end i went in spawns they said you cant hunt and they started following me everywhere. Every time i started hunting they come with 6/7 players on me i couldn't do anything. its the Reason i moved to Refugia (: To start from scratch.
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?i havent been in any guilds on this world yet and i left my last guild because i wanted to move server.
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?I'll say having fun and playing with friends, i love to hunt and do bosses and love to help in anyway i can. I am very chilled player (:
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?I will do what i can to help out anyone if its for the right reasons.
What do you expect from us?I just want to make friends for my time i am here, best way to do that is to join a guild and a friend recommended me to this guild (:
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.My name Jake Lovell i am 23 years old, I am from england in a little town near "norwich"
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!Ok well i work 5 days a week Monday - Friday, i see my girlfriend when i can. i love spending time with family and friends, I play tibia when i have time. Which is usually few hours during the week and on the weekends i play on sunday.
Why do you want to join the guild?I want to join because i'd like to make new friends and help out when i can, i really love doing bosses and hunts. Would love to have a team or people to do that with (: so i think best way to do that on a new world is by joining a guild.

Jakelovell1252

Guild Candidate

Char : Elder Don

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jakelovell1252's Application

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-02, 21:02

Voting started, gl.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-05, 21:05

You have been invited, please join the guild asap. 30 days after you join, we will start 2nd phase voting to see if you stay in the guild permanently.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum