greenthumb's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greenthumb's Application

Post by greenthumb on 2017-07-05, 06:12

Guildsite Information
Forum Usernamegreenthumb
Have you read the rules and agree?yes, I agree.
Character Information
CharacterLucas Greenthumb
VocationElite Knight
Level496
Are you the creator of your Tibia account, or has it been bought or traded?I'm the creator.
Got any criminal records in Tibia?Never.
Tibialife Information
When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?Im old player, addicted into this game since tibia 7.1! Stopped for a while sometimes, but here I am..
Your previous server(s) / why did you leave them?My first server was Eternia but it was long time ago.. also played in Tenebra (first brazilian server). I played in astera and menera as well, but have a long time that I play here in Refugia.
Your previous guild(s) / why did you leave them?My last guild was Random, I just left because my friends in there are not playing anymore.
What is the most important thing for you in Tibia?Tibia is a game, so the most important thing to me is play with fun and no stress! roleplay forever Smile
Are you willing to help other guildmembers in need?You can count with me! I will be glad to help!
What do you expect from us?new friendships, some laughs, and please talk in english with me!
Personal Information
Who are you? Name, age, country.Lucas, 26, Florianópolis(Brazil)
Tell us about your real life. – Write a few lines!Well, Im brazilian, but I speak english cuz' I was living in Australia, now back to Brazil Im not working, so I'm plenty of time to play.. I also like to surf, drink a cold one with friends and I got a girlfriend as well.. so I don't play much in the weekends.
Why do you want to join the guild?I have some friends in there, I would like to play in the same guild of then. Also its a great opportunity to improve my english and make international friendships and learn about other cultures and other kind of people.

greenthumb

Guild Candidate

Char : Lucas Greenthumb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greenthumb's Application

Post by Riderse Brother on 2017-07-05, 21:06

Voting started, Gl.
Riderse Brother

Guild Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down